argument lists

Dybvig talks about the different forms of procedure argument list, eg:

  (define (x arg1 arg2 ...) ...)

  (define (x arg1 . arg2 arg3 ...) ...)

  (define (x arg1) ...)

The last is supposed to take all arguments that you throw at it in a
list.

Kawa doesn't seem to support this. I have a memory that it used to.

Has something changed? Or has it always been like this and I am
mistaken?

If the latter shouldn't kawa support the scheme spec?

Nic Ferrier