LispReader

I've discovered why LispReader was abstract (I think).

LispReader.readObject() casts the port that created the LispReader to
an InPort. Naturally if the port is not an InPort this fails.

The LispReader takes a LineBufferedReader in it's constructor so stand
alone the class fails to read object. The sub-classes (such as
ScmRead) extend it so that the port is an InPort.

I'll have a look and see if it's possible that LispReader might not
have to rely on InPort.

Nic