When it comes to your hard earn money and you spending it on line. We care !

   Dear recpient
 We at 1expressmall.com care for every hard earned  dollar that you make and would like to, only if you are looking to buy on the web, make
 some suggestions reguarding stores that we, with our extensive research know that you can trust and feel that we can with out a doubt point you
 towards .  We are developing our site with our customers exlusively in mind, not what we might make out of the final sale, in order to do this
 properly we have to go out side the normal channels and find the sites that go out of theyr way to get you, our customers , the best deal.
 Please if you are not satisfied  with the results that you are getting from our site ignore us alltogether and look to alternetive resources.
 In the comming weeks you will be able to access information that only proffessionals usually have access to and will be able to use that
 information to your atvnatage. As you can see on the homepage right now you can access the biggest search engines along with some
 email homepages and information about culture ,medical information and pharmacies online wich no other site has. Soon you will be able
 to get your most trusted stores right on the home page ( on the bottom section ) and you can give us your feedback on sites that you think
 that deserve to be reguarded as first rate sites and that you know that can be trusted. We will make sure that our site is clean and will never
 be tanted with any materials that appropriate for everybody, in order to make life easier on parents that are watching theyr kids struggling
 with theyr homework we will have resources at theyr disposal that will make the understanding of a particular subject easier to understand,
 some of the sites do have a monthly fee to them but consitering the atvantages it will have for the children, 5-10 dollars a month can not be
 consitered a complication when it comes to our childrens future. Please  look over our site and let us know if there is anything that you would
 consiter crucial to a home page that be made to your every whim and at no time be shy to send us your commends.

 In fullest respect
 Gisli V Gislason

http://www.1expressmall.com