Re: make errors with current cvs

02/21/2002 10:09, Per Bothner per@bothner.com:

> I'd start by adding a: System.err.println(method); just before the
> method.invoke. Then see if that method really exists, including that the class
> has been compiled and is in the classpath.

It took a while to figure out where to put the call. However, here is the
combined stdout and stderr resulting. It seems that your are right about the
method not being found.

public static kawa.standard.Scheme kawa.standard.Scheme.getInstance()
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java)
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Interpreter.java:139)
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.getInterpreter(repl.java:153)
    at kawa.repl.processArgs(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.main(repl.java:545)
    at
com.apple.mrj.JManager.JMStaticMethodDispatcher.run(JMAWTContextImpl.java)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Interpreter.java:153)
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.getInterpreter(repl.java:153)
    at kawa.repl.processArgs(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.main(repl.java:545)
    at
com.apple.mrj.JManager.JMStaticMethodDispatcher.run(JMAWTContextImpl.java)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)
Exception Occurred:
getInstance for 'kawa.standard.Scheme' failed
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Interpreter.java:159)
    at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getInstance(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.getInterpreter(repl.java:153)
    at kawa.repl.processArgs(Compiled Code)
    at kawa.repl.main(repl.java:545)
    at
com.apple.mrj.JManager.JMStaticMethodDispatcher.run(JMAWTContextImpl.java)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

((lambda (args) (display args)) "
    Robert D. Skeels
     athene@earthlink.net")