gcj/kawa lunch at JavaOne tomorrow

Adam Magacz and I will be going to lunch tomorrow (Thursday).
Anyone else interested in Gcj, Kawa, or GNU Java in general
can join us.  We'll meet near the top of the escalators in the
lobby of Moscone North (i.e. from the Java pavillion turn right),
at 12 noon.  (You can get that far without a JavaOne badge.)
I'll have my "speaker" badge on and will probably be wearning shorts.

We will then walk over to House on Nan King in Chinatown,
919 Kearney near Jackson.  If it looks like a long wait
there, we'll go two doors down to Chef Gia's, 925 Kearney.
(Recommended by SF Guardian.)