Re: getting interpreter default port...

some precisions:

I am embedding kawa into an existing application, with a runnning kawa
interpreter inside it, interpreting small Scheme scripts.

I succeed in sending S-expressions to the Scheme.eval() method, but an
S-expr like

(display “hello)

returns a gnu.mapping.Values containing no values...

and I cannot reach the default output port, to be able to capture what
should be printed out, with (display “hello)...

any ideas?

thanks a lot,

Stan.