draft chapter on Generating XML and HTML using XQuery

I've signed a contract to co-write a book from Sams on XQuery.
This is partly because I need the money, partly for
expose fro myself and Qexo, and partly it allows me to get
paid for writing documentation that is needed anyway.
The contract allows me to re-use the material, including
posting it on the web under a free license.

A draft of one chapter is now available at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/XQ-Gen-XML.html
This is about using XQuery to generate "web content",
including the use of servlets.  The running example is the
software I use to generate my photo pages at
http://pics.bothner.com.