Re: bug in compilation

Pinte_Stanislas@emc.com wrote:
Is there a place where we have a list of the patches, and their effect,
This mailing list, I guess.

> so that we can build a patched version of the 1.6.98, with just the
> needed patches?

One person's needed patch is another person's destabilizing change.

Or do we have to get the CVS version and get *all* the new features?
As far as I know the CVS version is reasonably solid.  I do run the
testsuite before each check-in.