Re: Kawa 1.6.98/1.6.99 compiler bug?

Tom Shields wrote:
Can I suggest to whomever maintains the Kawa documentation that this info
That's me.  I'm the chief architect, lead implementor, documentation
lead, release manager, and web site designer.  In fact, except for
occasional patches, I'm the only one.  Hence the need for prioritizing!

be added to the pages that defines the "mostly deprecated" syntax (rooted at: http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Low-level-functions.html) to steer us novices in the right direction?
That is reasonable.  I added some next to that effect in the "manual
master source" - the web site will probably be updated when I make a new
release.