Re: Internal compilation error (kawa 1.6.99)

Charles Duffy wrote:
I've found a condition which causes an internal compiler error in kawa.
Please ask if 'yall could use more code than that provided.
I am currently working in some related problems.
However, I tried:
(define-constant xx (list (cons 3 4)))
both with the unmodified cvs sources, and with my development
version, and in both cases the code compiled fine.  So if you want
me to look at it you'll have to provide a complete self-contained
testcase.