Re: XQuery element names

Per Bothner wrote:
Jim White wrote:
Also I'm having no luck specifying xmlns: for anything.
Again, not implemented.  However, you can use 'declare namespace' in
the query prolog.
Got that to work (in the middle of an all-nighter), but Qexo implements it as 'namespace foo = "uri"', not 'declare namespace foo = "uri"'. I'm working against the CVS Kawa, but didn't patch it (QXParser:1907).

And speaking of patches, did you see my post with the patch for build.xml? I didn't copy you, so perhaps you missed it (8/24 "But wait, there's more...").

Really digging XQuery! Doing some nifty stuff with castor and cocoon (with XMLForms including Schematron). I've been planning some stuff with RDF and Qexo will probably be very helpful with that. :-)

jim