Re: how to do typedef's ?

From the Kawa documentation:
- Syntax: define-alias variable lvalue
Define VARIABLE as an alias for LVALUE. In other words, makes it
so that `(location VARIABLE)' is equivalent to `(location LVALUE)'.
This works both top-level and inside a function.

I have to say, I never would have thought of Types as being L-values's. I mean, it really seems to me like Kawa is conflating two concepts that really don't go together...

But, since the code is already going to be Kawa specific (and in its own seperate file to boot), I can cope with some aesthetic ugliness in it.

Thanks!

-Felix