Kawa Binding class renamed to Symbol

I've checked in to CVS a change to rename various classes,
most notably gnu.binding.Binding to gnu.binding.Symbol.
I'm currently working on replacing QName by Symbol as
well, and I thought "Symbol" was a more neutral name
than Binding.

This shouldn't effect most code, but it makes the .class
files non binary compatible with old jars.  Hence the
warning.

The motivation for this is to allow us to combine the
Common Lisp "package" concept with the XML "namespace"
concept, and the Lisp/Scheme "symbol" concept with the
XML "QName" (qualified name) concept.  This allows some
convenient features to come.  In any case, we needed to
extend gnu.expr.Declaration to handle qualified names
(for XQuery); we can now use Symbols for that.