Re: Kawa in production settings

> What exactly do you mean by "larger scale"?  In general, I would expect
> Kawa's scalability to be a lot like Java's, but it depends what measure
> you want to scale and by how much.

What I mean by "larger scale" is the amount of Scheme code we use in our
much larger Java application.  Right now we have about 750 lines of
Scheme code spread across 200 different files.  Pretty small amount.
We're researching increasing the amount of Scheme code by an order or
two of magnitude.

Regards,
Chris Dean