Re: More on Kawa snapshots (and build and CVS issues)

Jim White wrote:

And speaking of Ant and those having firewall/CVS issues, there is
CVSGrab which is a (limited) CVS client that uses http to the CVSWeb
server.  I haven't tried it with Kawa's CVSWeb to see if it works or not.
It claims to only support ViewCVS, while sources.redhat.com uses the
older CVSWeb.  I'll enquire is there is support for changing that.

There is also http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/sfcvs/ for SourceForge sites.