recent and upcoming Kawa/Qexo check-ins

I recently checked in changes so that field names are mangled
differently (reversibly).  This fixes some reported problems,
but it breaks compatibility, and it may break some Java code
that tries to access compiled Scheme classes.

I will in the next day or so check in a major change to
gnu.lists, which has repercussions in other code too.
It is unlikely to require changes to your code, unless
you're directly accessing some of these APIs.  However,
these changes are extensive, fragile, and there are
probably bugs, so things are likely to be unstable.
The basic goal of this change is to allow using a single
'int' as an interator for arbitrary sequences, and not
just TreeLists.  This may allow the XQuery implementation
to work on documents and nodes using any data structure
that inherits from AbstractSequence, and not just TreeList,
such a data-base.  However, that's a way off into the future!