Re: Error while compiling kawa with gcj under Cygwin

Hi! I was "out of order" for a while (flu) and  I finally got back on line this week.
The last hint you sent was the right track.After compiling with javac the whole distribution under
linux then importing the whole directory tree into cygwin and running

gcj -O3 -c YgKawaWrapper.java GetYgDocument.java gnu/expr/*.class gnu/mapping/*.class gnu/bytecode/*.class gnu/text/*.class gnu/lists/*.class gnu/math/*.class gnu/xml/*.class gnu/kawa/xml/*.class gnu/xquery/lang/*.class gnu/xquery/util/*.class kawa/standard/*.class gnu/kawa/lispexpr/*.class gnu/kawa/util/*.class gnu/kawa/reflect/*.class gnu/kawa/functions/*.class kawa/lang/*.class kawa/*.class  -o gcj/libygkawawrapper.so

finally  got libkawawrapper.so.
As you see I included only the classes that I need for my wrapper.
Then using this and a header file I could build executables from c++ programs. Now I`m preparing to
build a C++Builder lib (need to flatten to simple c and add the export headers to dll and so on ..) but
it`s another matter...
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that kawa (at least this classes) may be used under Cygwin too , and
to thank you again for your support .
--
Lucian