Re: define-record-type

Chris Dean wrote:
I'm used to using defstruct in Common Lisp.  In Kawa, should I use
define-record-type, define-simple-class, or something else?
Your choice.  Both are fairly efficient.  The advantage of
define-record-type is that it is more portable, as it is
a "standard" SRFI.

The constructor function in define-record-type isn't
implemented using optimizal code, but you should be
able to use (make <type-name>) or something similar.
(See what class names are generated.)