Busy with Kawa JavaOne presentation

I apologize for being even tardier than normal in
responding to people about Kawa or Qexo.  This
past week I got a new Mac PowerBook, and I've
been moving most of my stuff over to it.  Today
I cleaned up a 'make' problem, so I can now build
Kawa on my Mac, though there are still some issues
(which are probably not Mac-specific).

My priority this coming week is to write the slides
for my JavaOne presentation on Kawa.  This is now
listed on the JavaOne site:
http://servlet.java.sun.com/javaone/sf2003/conf/sessions/display-2907.en.jsp
Note the clumsy title, thanks to Sun's trademark concerns.
I'm trying to work out something less awful.

I will still respond to the extent I can - I'm not going to
be working on the slides non-stop!
per at bothner dot com   http://per.bothner.com/