kawa/qexo/jemacs version 1.7beta2 released

The latest sources (kawa-1.7beta2.tar.gz) and binaries
(kawa-1.7beta2.jar) are now available at the Kawa FTP site
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/) and should soon be available
at the mirrors.  It matches the sources in CVS as of right now.

I don't know of any changes needed before a 1.7 release, except
perhaps for some release notes (the NEWS file).  However, there
have been so many changes, and it's been so long since 1.6.99
(11 months!), that I'm not even going to try for comprehensiveness.

The biggest changes are probably in the XQuery implementation,
but there are lots of fixes and improvements for Scheme as well.

The JEmacs implementation has unfortunately seen some regressions,
though I fixed some of the most obvious ones in the last few days.

I'm not sure when I'll release 1.7.  If I don't hear of any major
problems, it may be as soon as Friday.