Re: updated Kawa 1.7 files

Per Bothner wrote:
Jim White wrote:

I just tried the kawa-1.7-src.zip and the Ant build is broken.

Strange. I don't know what would have changed to cause system.scm to break.

Yeah, I shoulda included the failure message. Apparently system.scm acquired a dependency on vectors.scm (kawa.lib.vectors), but vectors.scm was not getting compiled until after system.scm. The patch changes it so that system.scm is compiled after all the other .scm for kawa.lib.

Jim