Re: how to define constructor methods in Scheme?

Von: Chris Dean wrote:
>On the other hand, if you are trying to use module semantics to map to
>Java classes (or OOP in general), I don't believe that is the right way
>to think about Kawa modules.

Hmm, I believe that's precisely what I want to do!?

The goal is to interface with existing Java components. I need to write classes that interface to ("implement/extend") given Java interfaces, like the following code does in Java.

Therefore I believe I need Kawa's module-extends.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-security/src_samples/org/apache/xml/security/samples/signature/NullURIReferenceResolver.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I want to implement something similar to this Java code in Kawa.
I managed to do it using the example in my former e-mail.

However, what if I need to comply with ("extend") an interface that requires several (or even a single) constructors with given signatures?

Currently, I'm under the impression that this would not be possible.

Regards,
	Jorg Hohle