Compilation options

Hi,

I am in the process of integrating my Scheme code base in our regular
build process. Unfortunately, this is causing me a few headaches... The
main problem is that we use Ant... It is very nice to build Java-based
programs, but it does not handle Scheme code very well.

We have first developed an Ant task to invoke Kawa. This works pretty
well. The task analyzes the modules to be compiled, computes an optimal
ordering, and then invokes the Kawa compiler. But...

For almost all source files, we don't need the --full-tailcalls option.
But for a few, we do. Ideally, we would like to specify the option using
the module-compile-options clause. Is it possible? Would it require a
lot of work?

If it's not hard to do, I volunteer to do it. I definitely need that
feature.

Thanks a lot!

Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Lead developer