internals documentation on hygienic macros

I had to track down some bugs related to macro expansion, so
while I had the workings fresh in my mind I decided to document it.
I rewrote the Semantic Analysis section of the Kawa manual:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/internals/semantic-analysis.html
In addition to various updates, I added a long section on Hygienic
macros:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/internals/semantic-analysis.html#macro-hygiene
Hopefully, some of you will find "how it works" interesting - at the
least it will be helpful to *me* as a future reminder!

The implementation is quite a bit different from Dybvig's "portable
syntax-case implementation" used in some other implementations.

Comments on typos, confusing explanations, etc welcome.