Re: importing java packages

Dominique Boucher wrote:
Maybe Kawa does not read the new class file and keeps the old one. In any case, I have to restart my process to make the new B.class visible
to Kawa.

Well, there are definite dependencies (including macros) between the files in kawa/lib, and they are compiled using a single Java process.

Now I recall that the Type class maintains a table of all known types. So
can the problem
be that the table is not reinitialized between each compilation series?

The question is how is what you're doing different than java kawa.repl -C A.scm B.scm because that works. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/