[Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG

The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be on
December 13, 2006.

Talk: JazzScheme, an open-source development platform based on Scheme,
by Guillaume Cartier, MetaScoop.

As some may already know, MetaScoop recently announced it will be
releasing its Jazz platform as an open source project under the
JazzScheme name. In this presentation, I will talk about and also give a
live demonstration of the JazzScheme platform. To finish, I will present
an overview of Fusion, an ongoing project of porting the Jazz Kernel
from C++ to Scheme that will make the Jazz language, Scheme compliant
and multi-platform.

http://schemeway.dyndns.org/mslug

Dominique Boucher