new draft kawa-related paper

I've written a new paper "Beyond scripting".  A draft is here:
http://per.bothner.com/papers/beyond-scripting
This is a draft for something I'll try to have published on
one of the semi-technical websites like onjava.com.
(As it is it will probably have to be split into multiple
articles.)

I'm also submitted a JavaOne conference proposal on the same
topic.  Of course the proposal itself has to be much shorter,
but I'll include this paper as an attachment.  Since the deadline
is tomorrow, if you find any mistakes or feedback, it would
be nice to get them by tomorrow.  But feedback later will
also be welcome!