Re: Strange error output for undefined macros inside macros

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

 In any case, define-macro is *strongly* deprecated.  Don't use it.
 I should probably have it cause a warning ...

Is defmacro okay?

By the way, I'm sorely missing a macro expander function. Does one such exist?

Not really. You could probably call write on a syntax object inside a syntax-case form, for debugging.

I assume you're talking about debugging.  A "macro-expand" function
doesn't really make sense when you're talking about hygienic macros.

It might be interesting to see what features other Scheme
implementations have (for hygienic macros), before trying
to define such a function.