Re: Problems with macro-defining macros

Luis Casillas wrote:
Following Kjetil and Per's discussion, I tried the experiment below, but I can't get it to work (I've tried it only in the REPL). I did manage to get a trivially modified version of it to work in PLT Scheme 360 (changes in comments).

I fixed Kawa so your test-case works.

The fix isn't quite right - I think I can come up with something
which Kawa doesn't mis-handles.  However, it would have to be pretty
contrived/obscure (there are no regressions in the testsuite),
so it's not a priority.

I also checked in your test-case into the testsuite.  Thanks!