Re: Using macros in applets

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Per Bothner wrote:

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
How do I do that?

I don't know any reason why it should't work.

If you want me to look at it, please send a complete
test-case, including the .scm file *and* the .html

I could use macros in (require)'d files, so its not necessarry anymore.

But if you want to look at it, I just used the scribble
example, and put the syntax-case macro into the top of the file.

When doing that, I got that weird error I posted.