Re: Encoding and unescaped-data

I tried running the code to my Linux machine and it actually worked
just fine over there, save that I needed to add <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?> to the output file. The $LANG environment variable
was en_US.UTF-8.

Still no luck on my Windows laptop, however. I tried changing the LANG
system and user environment variables to en_US.UTF-8 and UTF-8, but
that didn't work. They were originally C.

I also tried setting the port-char-encoding in my example:

(set! port "UTF-8")
(set! port-char-encoding "UTF-8")

but that didn't seem to make a difference either.