Re: interactive, REPL-based development style

Thanks Per,

> http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/server/auto-servlet.html
This is not what i have in mind. I don't want to make a file per action.
I'd like to connect to a running server, get a REPL prompt and say
(configure-action 'foo (lambda ....))

and see output of (lambda ....) it in my browser when i load /foo.

Is this possible?

Boris