Re: interactive, REPL-based development style

After looking at the code for KawaPageServlet and
CallContext.getEnvironment(), it seems to me that in order to do what
I want I need to connect my REPL to Enviroment.global and all changes
there will be visible to all threads serving new http requests.
So if i redefine a some global function used by my precompiled script,
the script's behavior will change....

Right?

Thanks,
Boris