RE: SchemeScript and code completion

Margus,

> Since I write lot of Scheme code that interfaces with Java, the Java
> method completion is quite useful. Actually, If possible, Schemeway
> should do it even better, such as completing not only static method
> names, but also normal method names as in
> (let
>      ((l :: <java.util.List> (make <java.util.LinkedList>)))
>    (l:add 42))
>
> in this case, the l:add could be autocompleted.

Is this really possible in Kawa? Things like

(define-namespace String <java.lang.String>)

... (String:trim s) ...

are legal, but not variables:methodName. Or am I mistaken here?

Anyway, since a few of you showed an interest in Java name completion, I
will add it before releasing a new version.

Dominique