Kawa release plans

In my "day job" building a JavaFX compiler we're under a lot of pressure
to develop a good compiler and demos for JavaOne, so I won't be able to
spend much time on Kawa until mid-May. After JavaOne, I intend to focus on Kawa for a bit - at least until I've made an actual release, which
will probably be "Kawa 1.10". I.e. I'll still fix critical JavaFX bugs,
but otherwise I'll spend the majority of my time on Kawa until the
release is out.

The remaining priorities for Kawa 1.10:

- Change version number to 1.10.
- Make JAVA5 the default - done!
- Go through reported bugs and fix those I'm able to.
- Make module-static or module-static-init the default.
- A re-working of how formatting works.
  CommonLisp repl: (arrayp 3) ==> false rather than ()
    - should be part of formatting API change.
- Go through remaining "news" entries and update manual.
- Take a look at the Evaluating-Scheme-expressions-from-Java API.

If you have something else you'd like to add to the wish-list,
let me know.

Features that will probably have to wait until after 1.10, though
if there is enough demand I could bump up the priority on
one or two of these:

- I'd like to implement enough of the R6RS library model so one
  can import R6RS modules (as long as they only make use of
  Kawa functionality).
- Simplify/improve macro support: a syntax-object list will
  be an actual list, so you can use car/cdr etc.
- Support for specifying annotations on Kawa classes.
- Support persistence, possibly based on JPA.
- Re-write the TreeList class to support O(1) indexing.
- Integrate the new "repl window" functionality with JEmacs.
- Generally improve GUI library.
- Improve Kawa servlet support.