Re: Java array class is not kawa Class?

Yaroslav Kavenchuk wrote:

How to work with ArrayType? How get class of array element?

ArrayType derives from ObjectType.

Array types are not classes, as you noticed, because that is just the Java object model.

ArrayType.getComponentType() gets the Type of the elements.

Also the gnu.bytecode package is not particularly about Kawa The Language so much as an API to the Java VM bytecode format.

If you're gonna dig around in such low-level stuff, it's probably a good idea to look at the Kawa source for such details.

I've been lurking with interest on your efforts as I'm also working with OpenOffice, but I decided to integrate Groovy rather than Kawa. Although it's still pretty crude, you might want to check it out.

http://www.ifcx.org/

Jim