Re: r6rs library support

Stephen Wrobleski wrote:
Is support for r6rs libraries on the horizon? I'm primarily interested in
support for the library/export/import form, as it seems implementation of
(rnrs) would naturally follow.

I agree that would be nice to have, and we'll get to when we can. However, there are other things higher on the priority list, so it will have to wait.

Basically I'd like to implement import first, as a based on Kawa's
existing require form - but with added renaming.