Re: Problems with duplicate declarations of modules

On 6/25/09 8:08 AM, "Per Bothner" <per@bothner.com> wrote:
> On 06/23/2009 08:40 PM, alex mitchell wrote:
>> This feels like a bug, but as mentioned I haven't (yet) managed to isolate
>> it. It also feels like there are some intermediate files being kept around
>> between runs, otherwise I can't understand why the fresh copy on a new
>> machine complains about missing definitions, whereas my development machine
>> does complain about this. However, I don't see any way to do a "clean" to
>> get my dev machine into the same state as the fresh machine.
>
> If you have Unix commands available, I'd try:
>
> rm -f `find . -name '*.class'` `find . -name '*.jar'`
>
> That doesn't do it?
Note that I'm running inside Eclipse, which is essentially the same as
running from the Kawa interpreter, rather than compiling. In this case,
where would I do the rm? Is there a temp folder somewhere that the .class
files are being cached when the interpreter is run? I don't see any files in
my working directories.

thanks,
Alex