Servlet based implementation of brl.

I have parts of brl working using the current kawa svn, using a slightly
modified KawaPageServlet.  However, I am not sure how to resolve:
The scheme files which comprise the brl implementation need to be loaded
in the servlet init function.  Can I use Language.getLanguage("scheme")
in the servlet init, and then use it to load the scheme class files?
Will the call to Language.getInstanceFromFilenameExtension in getModule
from the servlet run method use the same namespace as the one created
when I loaded the scheme class files?

Following are the files I needed to change:

kawa\standard\require.java - include require of srfi-13.
gnu\kawa\slib\srfi13.scm - download of srfi-13 reference implementation
from schemers.org
gnu\kawa\servlet\HTTP.scm - additional functions to support brl.
gnu\kawa\servlet\KawaPageServlet.java - define brl-servlet-output-port.
gnu\kawa\brl\BRL.java - additional loads of files.
gnu\kawa\brl\progfun.scm - rewrite macros.
gnu\brl\netfun.scm - added.
gnu\brl\repeat.scm - added.
gnu\brl\webfun.scm - added, modified to use functions in HTTP.scm.
build.xml - added files, modified classpath.

Dan Stanger
Eaton Vance Management
Two International Place
Boston, MA 02110