Re: Replacing the embedded Kawa in Eclipse

With SchemeWay installed, you can go to Preferences->Scheme->External
Interpreter in Eclipse and specify the command used to launch an external
interpreter, such as "java -cp /usr/local/share/java/kawa-1.9.90.jar
kawa.repl". The SchemeWay help explains some of the other options in the
Preferences dialog. Then under the Scheme menu, go to Select Interpreter,
and choose External Interpreter. When you start the interpreter, it should
use the version of Kawa that you pointed to in the preferences.

Hope this helps.

Alex