Re: kawa maven central

Hello

On 30 Sep 2010, at 15:48, Per Bothner wrote:

> I know very little about Maven, and I don't know who put a version
> of Kawa in Maven central.  But my memory is far from infallable,
> so I did a search on the Kawa mailing list archives without
> finding anything.
>
> I don't know whether the old version of Kawa should be removed,
> or updated.

I'm also just learning about Maven.  I will have to looking into uploading something to Maven central in the near future, if you decide to update the kawa version there I can report on this.

For Maven users it's really handy to have an up-to-date version since Maven will automatically download the dependency. Otherwise, we can add the jar by hand.

regards,
--
Nuno Lopes