Re: Kawa 1.11 released

Per Bothner wrote:
No definite roadmap - it depends on my whim, energy,
requests, and contributions from volunteers.

Nice work!

As you are waiting also for requests: as I use Kawa in JavaEE to process special messages with a Scheme DSL, I would like to see improvements on the Environment interface, with a better encapsulation. Now the Environment is a single static instance binded to the current thread, it's impossible to reset it or delete defined objects, it's impossible to change safely the used Environment instance (actually the used instances are two...). I think that a revisited interface would improve the way Kawa is used as a library.

BR, Daniele