Re: Kawa 1.11 released

On 11/13/2010 08:07 PM, Santosh Rajan wrote:
In the context of androd, will you consider adding support for
parametrized classes?

At some point. But I think only as part of a bigger push to improve type inference and checking. For example we need support for function types - which is similar to that for parametrized classes. And we need better flow-based analysis, like SSA, CPS, or ANF for better type inference.

We'll probably do this in bits and pieces - a part at a time.
But I don't know when.  Perhaps some of it *might* get in for 1.12.

Is the lack of support for parametrized classes a problem
for many of you?