Problem defining a class implementing an interface nested in a class

Dear Kawaites,

I tried dabbling with Kawa a bit this weekend and have to say that I
quite like it so far except for the JVM overhead -- but being able to
use a Scheme when forced to use the JVM makes up for that more than
enough. So tanks a lot for Kawa and keep up the great work :-)

During my experiments I stumbled upon something which may either be
caused by a bug or by me being dumb. It seems I can't define a class
implementing an interface that's nested inside another class
e.g. javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.Content. Oddly, I get this
exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class:
javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.Content -- looks like Kawa is sure
that this must be a class. Implementing something like
java.lang.Comparable works as advertised though.

Any hints?

Note that I am not (yet) subscribed to the list so please reply widely.

Thanks in advance,
Moritz