Kawa fro Google Summer of Code ?

I'm considering nominating Kawa for this years's
Google Summer of Code.  Kawa could either be its own
"mentoring project", or I can submit Kawa as a subproject of GNU:
http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html
(I haven't decided which would be preferable.)

I've started a list of task ideas here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html
Any other suggestions?  Also let me know if the listed
task descriptions are too incomprehensible.

It would also be very much appreciated to have a few
more "mentors".  I don't expect we'll get a lot of takers,
but it would be a pity to turn people down because I can't
mentor them all myself.

Finally, assuming Kawa is accepted, if you are a student (according to
Google's definition), considering apply, or if you work with students,
suggest they apply.

Of course if you're not a student, but would like to contribute to
Kawa, you now have a list of ideas ...