Re: GSoC rambling and the missing SimplePrompter source

On 03/31/2011 04:34 AM, Charles H. Turner wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:30:02 +0100
"Charles H. Turner"<chturne@gmail.com>  wrote:

I've hit a wall, however. I'm trying to learn how the various Prompter
classes work, but the source file for the SimplePrompter class appears
to be missing. The SimplePrompter.class file exists, but not the
SimplePrompter.java file. I have the latest subversion repository from
the Kawa website. Can anyone help me?

Probably shouldn't have contacted you last night... I've found the SimplePrompter class now. Sorry about that.

No proble,. The Kawa code-base is big and written over many years, so it can be difficult figuring out where things are and how things work. (Even I have to do detective work to figure out how things work - and I wrote most of it.) -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/