GSoC - the student deadline is this Friday

This is a reminder that the student application deadline for Google Summer of Code is this Friday, 8 April. We've got one so far (thanks, Simon!) but I know there have been others who have expressed interest. So, any students out there who would like to get paid to work on Kawa should submit their applications now.

The project ideas list is here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html
but it is *not* exhaustive. There are some very good ideas in that list (if I do say so myself), but if there is some other feature you think would be great, then submit an application for it!

-Jamie

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group