Re: rnrs hashtables

On 04/12/2011 10:32 AM, Jamison Hope wrote:
Thank you, sir. Next, I have found that I can't call hashtable-entries
on a table with more than fifteen elements:
It is apparently a problem with FVector or SimpleVector. I haven't
figured out
the actual bug, but SimpleVector#add(int,E) strikes me as a little
suspicious:

The bug was add's call to shift. It used the new size, rather than then old size for copy count, yield an off-by-one error.

If you feel so inclined, it might be nice to rework your testcases
so they can go in the testsuite, probably lib-test.scm, but it's
not a priority.