Article Writing Service - $10 per 500 words

Hello,

I am a freelance writer, link builder and SEO expert.  I have a great flair for writing and can provide original and plagiarism proof articles on any topic.  The content will be thoroughly researched to ensure accurate information.

I can write unique articles or SEO content for your websites / products / blogs at $10 per 500 words. The topics can range from politics, fashion, technology, health, business, sports or any of your choice.

All articles are informative, copy scape proof, original and most importantly in simple English which is the core requirement as 90% readers prefer simple reading.

Should you want to see some of my writing samples, please feel free to ask for them on my email address gina.smith@cabbagetreesolutions.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and working for you.  I assure you of quality work and confidentiality of information.

Regards,

Gina Smith
www.writingwriter.in
1-813-579-3593