Re: Android REPL - add* syntax-sugar not available in constructor

Thank you. I grabbed ProceduralProxy.java from svn and it works.

This is nice. Even (display) works on the REPL.

#|kawa:6|# (define *w* (kawa.android.SomeWidget some-listener: (lambda (x)
(display x))) )
#|kawa:7|# (*w*:fireEvent)
kawa.android.SomeEvent@410d4940

 I noticed that calling toString() on a closure actually invokes it first.
Is this by design?

    public void setSomeListener(ISomeListener someListener)
    {
        this.someListener = someListener;
        log("Set ISomeListener " + someListener.toString());
    }

The line where the log occurs errors because the closure someListener
expected one argument.